Next-generation water electrolysis power generation system G-H 2 O™
G-H 2 O™ is a “completely self-sustaining” next-generation water electrolysis power generation system that circulates water and electricity within the system. There is no need to rely on the weather or external commercial power, so you can get various benefits, you can install it anywhere, and the installation work is easy.
Tap Water Available
The hydrogen generator is equipped with a purified water system and can also use tap water or rainwater.
No Commercial Power Required
The system is completely self-sustaining and does not require a commercial
It provides a stable power supply 24 hours a day, as it is not affected by sunlight or wind intensity
Compared to Solar and Wind Power Generation, it can be installed in an overwhelmingly small space
High safety is ensured because it generates low concentrations of hydrogen
Excellent portability and ease of installation
Remote monitoring system
Overwhelming cost performance
Utilization of ozone
- Necessary power can be covered without commercial power (*1)
- Stable power supply for 24 hours (*2) in the event of a disaster (power outage) (including water required for power generation)
- Contributing to the SDGs by reusing the batteries installed in the Nissan LEAF
- It has a service life of 25 years or more (*3).
- In operation, users do not need to manage on a daily basis
- 1: Choose a system with an output that matches your application.
- 2: Fluctuates due to excessive power consumption during power outages.
- 3: When necessary periodic maintenance and parts replacement are performed.
In conventional hydrogen generators, it was necessary to supply the hydrogen to be consumed from the outside. However, G-H 2 O™ does not require external hydrogen replenishment due to its own hydrogen production unit. The water from the water tank and the electricity supplied by the storage battery unit is used to generate hydrogen, which is supplied to the fuel cell unit to generate electricity.
Electricity can be stored in the storage battery unit, and the electricity can be self-consumed or sold. Since it is possible to stably generate power 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, it is possible to maintain 7 to 8 times the amount of power generated by solar power generation, which is about 8 hours a day, due to the limitation of sunshine hours. Since the amount of capital investment is also significantly lower, it demonstrates overwhelming cost performance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is the recurrent cost for the system?
Actually, the system can operate automatically for 24 hours with just a small tap water supply. After some updates, pure water is prepared by Water Purification System inside. So you don’t need the operator. The system is constantly monitored by the GL Monitoring centre in Japan.
- Does your system use water discharge from ETP of factories?
The system used purified water only.
- What is the water consumption rate for a 500KW/h system?
If the rate is 500kw You need to supply only 0.5 liters ( 500 CC) of water per hour to the system. Initially, you need to fill in the water tank by 1,400 liters at the start-up (one time only). 0.5 / 1400 x 100 = 0.036%
- How do you deal with the ozone?
Ozone from the water electrolyzer is 0.02ppm. Oxygen and less than 0.1 ppm Ozone are not hazardous, and no need to be nervous about this.
5. What is your warranty policy?
warranty 1 year
6. What is the per unit LCOE cost of your GH2O?
- Tap water 0.1 liter per hour for 200kW.
- O&M 1% of equipment cost
- Monitoring USD4,000 per unit per year
7. How many years your system will perform to generate energy? is there any performance degradation? If yes, please share the rate of degradation.
20 years , Degradation is 0.5% per year from a conservative viewpoint.
8. How does your system address the power demand fluctuation if it is installed in a factory?
We recommend constant operation of the system. The balance of unused power should be stored in a separate battery system.
9. What is the frequent maintenance required for your power generation units?
Once a year at the time only 1-day of maintenance stop. You can operate 364 days.